MMME 2017 will be held in Rome, Italy on June 8 - 10, 2017.
Due to the popular request, the paper submission deadline is extended to March 24, 2017. This is the final deadline extension and the deadlines will not be extended anymore.
As per popular request, the organizing committee has decided to extend the MCM'17 congress to three days (now June 8 - 10, 2017). The new high-level schedule is as follows:
- Day 1: Workshop(s) and Registration
- Day 2: Main Track Conference Sessions
- Day 2: Main Track Conference Sessions and Gala dinner or Cruise tour
Registration for the workshop will be 122 EURs (VAT included) and separate from the main conferences. Workshop attendees will receive a certificate of participation. For registration, please visit: here.
More information to follow; we greatly appreciate your patience!
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 100 cm height and 90 cm width.
Best Paper Award:
Two best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Please visit Paper Submission for more information.
Propose Exhibits, Workshops & More
MMME attracts a wide range of researchers in the field of mining, material and metallurgical engineering. As a prominent company in the field of mining, material and metallurgical engineering, we would like to offer you an exhibit at MMME. Please visit Events for more information.
MMME'17 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email to email@example.com. The current topics include but are not limited to:
- Biomedical Materials
- Carbon based Materials
- Composite Materials
- High Strength Alloys
- Instrumentation and Control
- Magnetic Materials
- Materials Physics
- Materials Processing and Handling
- Metal Processing
- Metallurgical Fundamentals and Techniques
- Mineral Processing
- Mining and Safety
- Mining Fundamentals and Techniques
- Mining Societal and Economic Aspects
- Nanotechnology, Mining, Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- New Materials and Performances
- Optical Material
- Phase Diagram
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymetric Materials
- Reservoir Engineering
- Smart Materials
- Surface Phenomena
Manuscripts are invited for the 4th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME'17) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Three types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:
- Extended Abstracts
- Short Papers
- Full Papers
You may choose to submit any of the above based on the the weight of the contributions in your manuscript.
- Extended abstracts are welcome for publication. These submissions should be around 500 words and must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results (if available) of the research. No figures or tables are allowed. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 10 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Short papers must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results of the paper, and must (at least) contain an abstract, an introduction, a results/discussion section, and a reference section. Short papers are limited to 4 pages. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and are more descriptive of the work that has been done. Also, more sections, images, graphs, and results could be presented. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for MMME'17 below:
Short and Full Papers' Template:
Paper Template (.DOCX)
Paper Template (.zip)*
Extended Abstracts Template:
Extended Abstract Template (.DOCX)
Extended Abstract Template Template (.zip)*
*If you submit your camera-ready paper via LaTeX, we ask that you kindly consider the following:
- Within the .rar folder, we ask that you kindly send us ONLY the .tex files, figures and bibliographies
- Please send the PDF conversion in a SEPERATE attachment (please do not include it in the .rar folder)
- If you ever have any concerns, please use the .WORD template to ensure that your PDF generates an exact replica.
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted extended abstracts, short, and full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference in a USB drive. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef. Selected papers will be published in a Special Issue in the Open-Access Journal "International Journal of Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering" by Avestia Publishing. For more information, in regards to the journal and Avestia Publishing, please visit our website at www.avestia.com.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
Two best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for this award. Winners receive a certificate, 25% discount towards registration for the 2016 series of the conference, and can submit their papers to a related journal by Avestia Publishing for free publication (subject to a second round of peer-review).
In order to submit your paper or access the reviewer system, please follow the link below:
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send the following copyright form along with your Camera Ready Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings.